Double Roasted Bentonite Granules
Price And Quantity
- 20 Ton
- 40 USD ($)/Ton
- 40.00 - 70.00 USD ($)/Ton
- Bentonite Products
- not applicable
- Food Industry
- NOT APPLICABLE
- 0.8 to 0.11 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 3000 Ton Per Year
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Ã¢ÂÂ 25 kg, 50 kg, 1mt Bags or customized packing as per requirement.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
Bentonite is widely being used in fertilizers industry manufacturing DAP, NAPK and Sulphur fertilizers. It improves the fertility of the soil, enhances microbial activities and keeps grain dry and free flowing with uniform suspension of active ingredients. It is Eco friendly solution to improve the yield of the crops and retain soil nutrients for longer duration.
It is used as Filler and binder in several organic manure, used for coating over urea, Dap and other Fertilizers, used in pesticides as carrier of micro nutrients.
Improves soil fertility & crop productivity , Act as Granulation Agent and Enhances buffering capacity of Soil , Fast dispersion and absorption retains micro nutrient of soil. Helps in uniform release of ingredients into soil. Faster development of bonding properties.